Sunday, February 19, 2012

Update...

So I'm just going to post a random array of the past few weeks photos of exciting purchases, outfits etc...

From the top...
1. My Valentines day present from the boy :)... A gorgeous ring from Monster threads
2. Just one of my cute little shelves in my new room at RMIT Village ;) featuring- a giant peg my dad made for me, typo heart, op shop figurines, Peter Alexander daisy trinket box, typo pens, Sportsgirl ruler and Kikki K calendar.
3. My collection of purchases from savers op shop! So incredible!
4. My outfit from a week or so ago...
Dress/top- vintage
Tights- Sportsgirl
Jacket- Miss Shop
Bag- Sportsgirl

2 comments:

  1. love dress in bottom photo - want it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your ring and your outfit.

    http://tramplingicecream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete