Monday, March 16, 2009

My Bubble Skirt!!











I got this black and white skirt at an opp shop in Swan Hill and it used to be twice the length so i took it up and made it onto a bubble skirt :) It was so easy and im really happy with how it turned out! I got the purple dress at the opp shop too but i haven't permanently altered it yet... just pinned it up at the back and rolled up the sleeves. These great opp shop buys were really cheap and gave me a reason to dress up and take some photos because im so over all my other clothes at the moment... none of them excite me anymore :( oh well that must call for a shopping spree!!! YAY!!


Oh yeh and these are afew of my favourite cuffs and bracelets at the moment... And yeh they were all bargains :) gotta love sportsgirl sales!

The silver one at the bottom is from sportsgirl, the black leaf bracelet from diva and the other little silver one is also from sportsgirl :)

No comments:

Post a Comment