Thursday, March 12, 2009

RMK= heaven!!

I was just wandering around the shops in Swan Hill yesterday with Mum and my sister Alana, when Mum and I made our usual stop at Northerns shoe shop for our drueling session (I know where i get my shoe fettish from anyways!) when I came across this amazing pair of RMK purple suede heels... aren't they amazing!!! It was love at first sight :) If only i had AU$169.95 on me :( Oh well my birthday is only a few months away lol I know I will have found alot more shoes I will love before then... my birthday list is already too long!

3 comments:

  1. Wow that's a fair decent Prada rip-off...I saw the exact same one in Zu today. I can never decide whether to get the original and pay the price or get the fake for 80% less! Hmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome shoes can you tell me any online shoe shop from where I could buy these shoes online?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna buy these shoes online please tell me if you know any online shoe shop?

    ReplyDelete