Friday, April 17, 2009

Holiday in Adelaide

Sorry I haven't blogged in ages, I have been on school holidays and my family all went to Adelaide for a week. Even though I was sick and had torn tendons in my shoulder playing netball the day we left I still managed to have a pretty good time :)










I tried this top on and then Mum dragged me out of the shop so I didn't get the chance to go back and get it... It was really cute but probably for the best I left it behind :P







This was my casual zoo outfit... my favourite mink pink tee and stacks of my fave jewellery!!!







I wore this outfit out to dinner with my family. I got this little two piece jacket while we were shopping in the mall, I saw it and fell in love! It is Mink Pink and cost me $60 which would usually be over budget but it was love!! lol I wore it with black tights a little black dress and my new shoes which were a bargain... $20 on sale! A gorgeous pair of black patent, cork wedges I couldn't leave them behind :)

No comments:

Post a Comment