Sunday, April 26, 2009

Inspiration?!

This is what I decided to do with my Saturday morning this weekend... After I gave up on my Studio Art work that I should have been doing, I am seriously lost for inspiration :( which isn't usually like me. I have to somehow mix vintage and modern fashion into one piece of artwork but im not sure what to do!!! I was thinking a collage of somesort? Anyway, that has nothing to do with these photos of me experimenting with random things out of my wardrobe so let me know what you think... lol and any ideas for my art would be nice too :) lol

Top- Lilli, skirt- stole from Mum and made afew adjustments, scarf (worn as belt)- Valleygirl



Skirt (worn as dress)- opp shop, vest- Target, scarf (worn as belt)- Valleygirl, jewellery- Diva




Tee- Dotti, skirt- Jay jays, socks+shoes- Target, scarves- Valleygirl




Tee- Dotti, tights- Target, shoes- Switch

Oh yeah... this light grey striped loose fitted tee from Dotti is definately one of my favourite items at the moment, its so comfortable and casual but it could definately be dressed up with the right accessories and a gorgeous pair of heels of course!

2 comments:

  1. love the outfits - wish i had the same selection!! maybe you could try making alterations to something vintage to give it a modern look...not sure how though.? lol... or you could take a classic piece of clothing and add splashes of colour in a modern twist... build up layers maybe... not very good with ideas sorry... i just love looking at fashion!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks heaps !! great ideas too i love them! i will make sure i put the finished piece on my blog so you can see! :)

    ReplyDelete